Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sustainable Waste=Food

Sustainable Waste=Food
·         Lesser Leather  on Shoes
·         Natural Fibers
·         Nike reuses shoes to create new ones (recycle)
·         A liquid film for ice cream that is biodegradable .
·         The biodegradable film is liquid if not frozen and has seeds from plants
·         Solar Power
·         Using daylight and natural air circulation strategically
·         Non-toxic dyes
·         Natural fibers like cotton
·         How can I make this product help the environment ?
·         Is this product harmful to the environment?
·         How can I use biodegradable into my design?
·         What materials are biodegradable?
·         Can I reuse the materials in product?
·         Is there sustainability to this product?
·         Can I make it sustainable?
·         What is sustainable?
·         What is the average life time of the past product I’ve designed?
·         What is good design ?

·         Limitation are good for creativity not setbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment